Saturday, November 6, 2010

Years without them..

   

 we used to have them sleep in the same room,
been in the same car back n forth ; Kl-Pekan
 i used to hate how they smelt
i used to hate how they made me cleaned up all the mess in their small house
i used to upset when they spilled the water and wasted the food
after all, now i miss them..A LOT;

I mishyu : tataa n taroo


Aren't they cute buddies?? ^.^ woots2..
years without u, buddies
and in awkward time like this,
i wipe my own sad n tears
i miss how u make me fear,
guess i need more time
to find another one.

Lotsofluv from : gadis+itu+aku

*p/s:- credit n thanxx a bunch to Mr. Awan; who was kindheartedly, introduced and forced me to take care of these little buddies in the 1st bitter place *wink*

1 comments:

Eni Taib said...

awwwww... where are they now??? i dream of having these cute hamsters too.

Post a Comment